Monday, May 24, 2010

BOY CHIC

I have been feeling like a return to wearing a suit lately.  And when I say suit, I mean a men's style buttery gold hand stitched, wide pant leg silk number that I got at the FIT flea market way back in the early 90's.

And then there's the Ralph Lauren navy pinstriped high waisted pant (with buttons for suspenders) with a double breasted jacket that I tried to sell to Wasteland last year without success.  Oh, well, I win- I get to wear it again.

I'm thinking of wearing them with lacy camisole tops and Doc Martins or a boy's button down with sexy bra showing, or maybe with a flip flop or sandal. 

I'm loving the masculine feminine vibe: borrowing a hat from my husband or his jeans and wearing them with something ultra feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment