Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Delphine and Reed Krakoff Please Adopt Me!!!!

I realize that I'm way too old, being around the same age as these two, but could I please be adopted by Delphine and Reed Krakoff!?  After seeing a spread on their house in the September issue of Vogue, I started having this wish.  Maybe I could just be Delphine's sister...






I already did a love-fest post on the Reed Krakoff Collection for Fall.  I basically would wear EVERY single piece shown in his Fall 2010 show. If I was a buyer I would have gone crazy and ordered everything!

And I keep appreciating his design aesthetic, Resort and Spring chic and fab.  All such wearable clothes.


Resort 2011:





















Spring 2011:
















 



 Photos courtesy of Style.com



Oh, and the accessories are killer!  The Boxer 11 alligator tote is gorgeous!!

Bag available at Net-a-Porter

Delphine has a interior design firm, Pamplemousse Design, Inc, which is one of my favorite French words to say. 













No comments:

Post a Comment