Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fashions Night Out



I got a babysitter and got out to the Ron Herman store at Fred Segal (my old employer) for Fashions Night Out.  It was fun seeing the handful of my former co-workers and Ron Herman himself.

  Me and Ron Herman, my former boss.

The newly single mayor, Antonio Villaraigosa made a showing.  I just missed him, but he came with his son and is apparently very handsome in person.  There was a rumor going around that he has tattoos up and down his arms and that is why you'll never see him in short sleeves.  But I found some photos with short sleeves and no tats so unless he went on an inking binge in the last few months. Who knows...

 The mayor with Ron and Carol Herman and the crew from Spirit Hoods.

FNO at Ron Herman featured a Levi's store, a whole crew of people wearing Spirit Hoods and the designers from Monrow - Megan George and Michelle Wenke.  Megan was an old co-worker from my days of RH and I was compelled to buy one of their extremely cute sailor striped T's.

  With Dustin, Tatianna Roche of Campise jewelry and Megan George of Monrow (to left of me)

 Folks wearing Spirit Hoods.


Magnolia Bakery also had a pop-up bakery, so I go my first taste of the famous cupcakes and brought some home to my fabulous friend/babysitter/artist/tarot card reader, the most brilliant, Marcella Kroll.  Be sure to check out her cool informative blog.



Because I had to get back home, I missed the performance by the Dandy Warhols.


Pics with old friends and co-workers: 


From top: With Keith, George, Kaneda and Ted


Another of my favorite alumni of RH is Sam Saboura who is now a top style expert seen on TV and in magazines.  Check out his fabulous book on style tips for real women called Real Style.


Being at RH reminded of the old days of retail and the prep for the annual September sale. In fact that should be coming up in a couple of weeks. Here are some pieces I wish I could snap up at Ron Herman.com.


Alexander Wang dress


Equipment shirt

 L'Agence washed silk skirt

 FREE CITY Peace Corps Jacket


Comme des Garcons button down with heart

Steven Alan cashmere beanie

 3.1 Phillip Lim dress

 Funktional flannel shirt


M. Cohen Sterling silver necklace with antique coin and charms




 Amber Valletta for Monrow Amber dress




James Jeans Twiggy Legging Jean in Kohl Blue

CLU Sheer Contrast Rib Cardigan

 Pringle 1815 Intarsia Tweed Open Cardigan


Campise 14K gold hummingbird necklace

 FREE CITY Sending Light Tshirt

 Rozae R.N. Faux Fur Vest

 Monrow cropped sweatpant

 Boy.Band of Outsiders Belted Trench

 Alexander Wang Darcy Slouchy Hobo

 NSF WOMENS Teddy Cashmere Poncho

 3.1 Phillip Lim Cashmere Double Sleeve Sweater

 Comme des Garcons Cardigan with Red Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment