Monday, April 19, 2010

Ivana/Phoebe

I do understand all the fuss about Phoebe Philo returning to design.  What she is doing at French leather house Celine is infinitely stylish and wearable.  Just what we need as far as making your money go the mile in this treacherous economy where people on average are spending less, but putting their money towards quality pieces.

In comparison, Philo's predecessor Ivana Omazic tried hard.  It's difficult to come before someone who's so dead on fashion wise as Philo, every piece is something I could see wearing in some way.  I did appreciate many of the pieces on Omavic's collections and she certainly was stylish and cute, looking a bit like a younger Muiccia Prada.  I think she has quite a bit of talent and I hope I see her designing somewhere soon.  Here are some of my favorites.

Ivana Omozic


Phoebe Philo's Celine

 Phoebe Philo

No comments:

Post a Comment