Tuesday, April 20, 2010

INES

I always wanted to look like Ines de la Fressange growing up.  Not only did she have a contract with Chanel and was Karl Lagerfeld's muse, but she was the epitome of French chic.  I longed to have a skinny boy body and wear fitted Audrey Hepburn style cropped black pants with ballet flats a breton striped shirt and shrunken blazer casually thrown over it polished off with a Hermes scarf and Cartier men's watch.

She is still just as chic.  I have tried the haircut, but I never did get that body.  Hips are hips.  I do take a few things from Ines's style:  ballet flats, white shirts, cashmere sweaters, interesting scarves, blazers, simplicity and a piece of statement jewelry or watch. Simple and chic.

She is currently the brand ambassador and muse for French shoe legend, Roger Vivier, now designed by Bruno Frisoni (also on my super chic men's list).  You must check out her blog on the Roger Vivier website.  See her visiting places in Paris and steal some her her secrets. Very clever and I love the drawings!



Check out these amazing pictures of Ines in her gorge stylish apartment from The Selby.


No comments:

Post a Comment