Friday, April 15, 2011

L'Oreal Professional INOA Haircolor





 L'Oréal Professionnel INOA is a truly technological breakthrough in haircolor — 100% ammonia free, INOA uses a rich oil-based delivery system that maximizes the effectiveness of the color, and the creamy formula optimizes scalp comfort and better preserves the hair fiber. In simple terms, it makes your hair smooth and soft with a deep, sublime and extremely shiny color!
 
I was excited to be picked as one of 10 Vogue Influencers to try out the L'Oreal Professional INOA hair color system. Last Wednesday I visited the Warren-Tricomi salon on Melrose to have Kaz Amor color my hair.

Kaz and I immediately hit it off since we both have 7 year old's and we compared notes as Kaz told me about INOA's benefits: no ammonia, easy on the hair and scalp and amazing color delivery.  

Kaz apologized for any wait -there really wasn't one- while he mixed up my color.  He explained that mixing the INOA hair color is VERY precise.  "Like a scientist?" I asked.  "Exactly," he said.

I am so low maintenance when it comes to beauty that I was embarrassed to tell Kaz that I color my own hair, though I do use L'Oreal products to do it.  Needless to say, visiting a salon was for me was like visiting Mars.  The whole experience felt very decadent, and one I will probably be repeating in a couple of months time.

I relaxed under Kaz's expert hands, then caught up on my backlog of magazine reading as I waited for the color to set.  Afterwards, Kaz's assistant Jenny rinsed out and lathered my hair using divine smelling L'Oreal Vitamino Color shampoo and conditioner. She recommended continuing to use the L'Oreal Vitamino Color products to maintain my color and healthy hair. 

Afterwards, I got a blowout from delightful stylist Whitney Olson which was something I've almost never done and never really liked on myself until now. Here I am 3 days later, trying to stretch my blowout to last a couple more days.

I left Warren-Tricomi feeling beautiful and pampered with complimentary bottles of L'Oreal Vitamino Color shampoo and conditioner from the salon.

What is my verdict on the INOA treatment?  All I can say is that I never knew I needed this treatment until now. My hair is soft and shiny, my scalp is not itchy for the first time all winter and I love the color! I've received numerous compliments as well.

Check out the before/after photos:

Before:



After - Day of Service:

 Sweater: Prada, Dress: Tucker for Target, Bracelets: Chan Luu, Roberta Freymann

2nd Day After INOA:

 T-shirt: J.Crew, Reversible vest: Gap, Leather skirt: vintage, Bag: Brahmin Anytime Tote gift from Brahmin, Boots: Pierre Hardy for Gap, Bracelets: Chan Luu, vintage, Necklaces: self made

3rd Day After INOA:

  Jacket: Dries van Noten, Dress: I heart Ronson, Bag: Brahmin Anytime Tote, Shoes: Pierre Hardy for Gap, Necklaces: Vintage, Bracelets: Chan Luu & Vintage, Earrings: Vintage



Thank you L'Oreal INOA, Vogue and Warren-Tricomi!

No comments:

Post a Comment