Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wendy Allamby

I stopped by Mystic Journey bookstore on Abbot Kinney on this gray and gloomy Saturday.  I was feeling a little down with all the troubling news in the world until I ran into gorgeous Wendy Allamby who was sporting one of Spring's hottest trends: acid bright colors.

Wendy is one of Mystic Journey's extraordinary intuitive readers known as "The English Practitioner".  I have had readings and Reiki from Wendy and I can tell you that she is absolutely wonderful!  She also works with animals. Check out her website. Talk about a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day!

W e n d y


Wendy is right on in her choice of bold dueling blues channeling one of the seasons hottest trends: bright color combination. Check out some other inspirational picks courtesy of Style.com


S p r i n g  2 0 1 1  

No comments:

Post a Comment