Saturday, February 5, 2011

Must Have eBay St/deal

In my conversations with people about where I get 75% of my wardrobe (eBay) I hear many people say to me that they "have no luck" on eBay.  I think "How can this be?!?" So starting today, I'll be listing some of my favorite cheapie eBay finds and how I would style them.

Here are two dresses from Retro Gal Vintage.  They have a similar boho prairie flavor.  Some key words to type when looking for dresses like these are:


Hippie
Boho
Liberty print
Floral
Prairie
70s
80s
Gunne Sax


These dresses have a very similar feel to what D&G, Anna Sui and Alberta Ferretti showed for Spring 2011.







To bid on this dress click here.  I would wear this with some cute 80's pointy oxfords and cross body bag, my hair in a messy side pony.



Vintage Navajo beaded bag from Trashy Vintage

Option # 2 from the same seller is this super cute maxi dress which incorporates Spring's white and floral trend.

 I would wear this with a 30's vintage necklace, beat up Frye boots  and crocheted beret, my hair in a loose braid and carry a cute vintage bucket bag.

 Glass bead 1930s necklace from Gramma's Dresser Drawer


Vintage jeweled beret


Lastly, this look from Natalie Off Duty blog that captures the romantic feel of these dresses.

 
Photos from eBay sellers and Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment